Thursday 21 May 2009

3 new 'songs' to download

I've been stuck behind a computer producing a load of new songs recently and when you're around music making software all day sometimes things get a bit silly...

These are three 'songs' that have come together whilst writing new tracks:

* First is Warning Spoilers!
- this is a song we did for a compilation of 30 second songs. I think there was 100 bands on it in total. It's just 30 seconds listing a lot of the biggest spoilers and basically trying to piss a lot of people off. Only problem though was after we'd released it I got a load of mail about how most of these are on a T-shirt or something. This really pissed me off after I spent ages thinking of these and getting them to rhyme. This is a remixed version, the lyrics are :

Frank was a girl in The Wasp Factory.
Tyler Durden : split personality.
Gwyneth's head's in a box and Keanu's The One.
The Planet Of Apes was Earth all along.
Soilent Green is people, Rosebub was his sleigh.
Kevin Spacey was Kyser Soze.
Dill was a man and Bruce Willis was dead.
Hey Luke; Leia's your sister and Darth Vader's your dad.

(sorry...)

* Secondly is Oh Yeah!
This is an 80's movie montage song I've just recorded for a montage scene in our friend's internet sitcom, Chris And Rich Do Sheffield (it's great, wait till July when it's released properly).


* Finally is I Need A Wee!
I caught my friend off guard when she was drunk using my phone to sample her saying she needed a wee! Then I did a remix over the demo of Up All Night. (I'm probably going to get in shit with her for posting this here! ha ha)


-more REAL songs are coming soon! :)

No comments: